Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Fever.......

I went to a dear friend's baby shower yesterday, Amanda King Nelson. It was such a great shower, and it was so good to see everyone. There were 3 ladies there that were all going to have babies in December, and they were all having boys. All the baby gifts and baby clothes just got me thinking..... I might have a little baby fever. The only thing is I hate being prego. I am not a good prego person. I am sick 24/7 all 9 months. I always gain more weight than I'm supposed to and I don't want to have another c-section. I'm scared I'm gonna have a permanent pooch if I keeping cutting my tummy. My stomach isn't bad now, but I'm scared it's gonna be after 3. Plus I'm getting close to 30. I want to be done having kids by 30-31 for sure.   Brad and I want our time when we get older. Or maybe grand-kid time.


I love being a mom.(Most of the time);)  It's the hardest job ever. There are times I want to throw my hands up and say "I'm done". But I have to take 5 and get back in the saddle. My girls definitely know how to push my buttons. Probably because I knew how to push my mom's too. I wasn't ready to have Briley. She was a huge surprise and blessing. We were planning on waiting a few years for a second. I really want to maybe start getting a 3rd decided and done by next July. Either we are gonna try to get started next July or we will stay a 4 person family forever. Whatever the decision, God's hand will be on the whole situation. I want to have a boy,  but I definitely would love another girl. I already have her name picked out. Tinley Faith would be her name. I think Brad would croak though if we had another girl. He wants to be done having kids. He says he is great with two girls. I think he's afraid of having a third. LOL!


Anyway, seeing all the glowing women yesterday got me thinking. I love my children with all my heart. They are my world. It's so hard for me to keep Christ first in my life. My children come second. I thank the Lord for them everyday. If I were rich, I would have a house full, and I would hire a maid. I guess I will pray about it and leave it in the Lord's hands. I think I might have TMI'd.

1 comment: