Daddy and Kelby riding on the boat!
Mom and Kelby Tubing!!!
Us after the 1st football game! Daddy is all smiles this week!
Kelby's first day of school!!!!
The girls getting ready to go to Daddy's game!
Our house! We have the brick delivered and the house has been insulated. This week we should have the sheet rock and walls finished. Also brick should be started this week . All the electric is finished! We can't wait.
I have been enjoying my new job.
I have been coaching JH Fast Pitch Softball.
It has been a great season. We have this week of playing and then the season will be over.
We have only had 2 losses.
Both losses, we did not play our best.
I have been enjoying my classroom too.
Every class I have has been great!
Of course I am a widow till football season is over.
I hardly ever get to see Brad.
He's always gone to football.
We will be glad to see him in December.
I will try to take pics and keep everyone posted.
See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment