Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Work, House, Football!!!

Life has been flying for us here at the Beller's. We have been keeping really busy. Between working, football, softball, the house, and the girls Brad and I have been exhausted.


I have been making lot's of the decisions about the house here lately. I bought all our appliances. One thing I do not look forward to is picking out all the fixtures. The people will be here Monday to start all the wood work in the house. Bricking should be done by Monday, I hope. We are so ready to have a home again.


Work has been going great. I am enjoying my classes, and I love my students.


Football is already going into the 4th week. CRAZY!!! We won the first game against Apache. They are a class A team and we are a class bigger than them in 2A. We have lost the last two games. In the Purcell game we did alright. We did somethings right on offense and defense, but mostly Purcell just played bad the first half. They made way too many turnovers. I knew they were gonna come out ready to go in the second half and that we had better be ready. Our secondary did really bad second half. Purcell is really good though. They have a STUD QB. Brad and I are huge Cole Swayze fans. He's a class A kid. We cheer for Cole all season in every sport except for week 3 of football. lol! They have many good players, but Cole is sooooo good. I will be sad that he's gonna graduate this year, but he has kicked our butt for 3 of the 4 years. The only reason he didn't do it a fourth was because he sat out due to an injury one year. If he would have played, it might have been 4-4 of a butt kicking. Purcell is a class above us and ranked 8th, I believe. They'll go far. Now on to Bethany. All I can say is WOW! They are unbelievable. Best team we will play all year even if we make it to the state championship. They have a couple, 2-4, D1 players. We got our hinnies BEAT. They are in 3A also. They made it to the state championship last year, I think, and I truly believe they'll be there again or even win it. They were really good. Now we didn't play well again. We have 10 turnover!!! Seriously, 10 TURNOVERS!!! It was ridiculous. I'm not talking about interceptions, just flat out fumbling the football. It was horrible. We could have helped ourselves by not turning the ball over. The score was 48-28. Hopefully we will go into districts playing better. You know it's always the coaches fault. So Mr. Beller better be working hard this week to get some wrinkles ironed out.


Also the football team this week participated in the Children's Bowl. Bethany schools and Washington both raised money all week to help the Children's Hospital in Bethany. It was so amazing. The kids got together on Thursday night at the hospital and brought t-shirts and gifts to the kids in the hospital. The visited with them, played games with the children, and tried to spread as much hope as they could. Most of the kids there are either terminal or they have severe disabilities. It was good for our students to see them and participate in this bowl. We raised over $11,000 for the hospital. It was a very awesome experience. I was very proud of our school and community. Seeing the children make me thank the Lord that I have healthy children, and I will continue to pray for their health always.


I have to go now. The girls are getting into things and I have loads of laundry to do. I hope all is well with you all. May God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment