Okay, I know. I have not posted a peep in months and months. The truth is, the school blocks this website, I now have a computer at home to blog from, and now that I have summer break I can post.
There has been so much that has happened since the last time I posted. We built our house and moved in Nov. 15. It has been such a blessing to have a home. Also, we have had tragedy with the sudden passing of my father in law, Rocky. It has been so difficult. Brad and I have been extremely busy with athletics. I have been gone all summer also doing basketball camps. I can't wait for a vacation. There is so much to talk about that I don't think I would want to write it all down. So I'll just try to keep everyone updated as I go throughout the summer.
Kelby starts pre-k this fall. She is so excited. We have been trying to have school at home all summer getting ready for school. She is doing well. Today she counted to 100. She also is starting to really do well recognizing with her letters and numbers. We are starting to be able to put letters together to make words. Lot's of phonics! Briley is also having school with us this summer. She is doing well on her alphabet and numbers. Also, her colors and counting is getting better. Briley also potty trained during the fall, and she is fully potty trained now. She was actually super easy to train. It kinda surprised me. I love my girls. God has Blessed Brad and I so much.
We also received a niece and new baby cousin this summer. On May 31st, Miss Harper Scout Wingfield was born. She was 6lbs 6 oz and 20in. She is so precious. We just love her bunches. Mom and Dad now have 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson. Our family is definitely growing every year. We will have to see if we gain more family members this year or in 2013. It will be exciting.
Well, I will try to write at least once a week. I am so excited to be back blogging! I will talk to everyone soon! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment