For the past couple of months, the people in my Sunday School class have been telling me to read "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. I didn't give much thought to it, so I just put reading it aside for a long time.
Finally, I came to my senses and listened to them. I went and bought it around 2 weeks ago. I sat down and read the novel. It took me two days to read it. I fell in love with this book. It was an inspiring, uplifting, and life changing book. I learned so much from it.
In case you have never heard of it. It is a fictional Christian romance book. It takes on the relationship of Hosea and Gomer from the book of Hosea in the Bible. There are two main characters, Michael Hosea and Angel. Michael is Hosea and Angel is Gomer. It describes God's plan of what marriage should be like. It describes forgiveness, honesty, listening to the Lord, understanding, patience, and it goes on. It takes you from a place of complete darkness, to a place high in the clouds.
I loved every word of this book. If you get a chance, pick it up at Mardel's bookstore. It is a fantastic read. I couldn't put it down. Definitly by far, my most favorite book I've ever read. Better than any Stephanie Meyer, Nicholas Sparks, and Hunger Games. I have read all of them, and they don't even come close.
If you are married, getting married, or wanting to get married someday read this book! Even if you don't like reading that much, I'm telling you, you will love this book! If you have read it, please tell me what you thought. Comment on this post. I love talking to people about it. Also, if you have never read it and want more info about it, ask me.
God Bless You and Your Marriage!

No comments:
Post a Comment