Brad and I got this "GREAT" idea that we would try and do the Insanity Workout. We have a lot of friends who are doing the workout or have done the workout. They told us it was great and would completly change our bodies.
I know many of you are asking, "don't y'all own a fitness gym?" Well yes we do, but Brad works late at school getting things done for football, powerlifting, track, and off-season that he does not get to come to the gym very often. Our gym has picked up in business, and we have a lot of tanners coming in all the time. So it's been hard for me to go workout lately. Brad and I are in everyway accountability partners, and this is one way we can help eachother. We both get home late every night, so when we get the girls put in bed, we do the workout together. That's also another thing. Finding someone to watch your kids every night so you can go workout at the gym. We workout at home so we don't have to find anyone. I will have to show you the before and after pictures when we are done in 60 days.
I can already tell in 2 workouts that it's working. I am not a person who sweats very much. I never have. Even when I played athletics, and when it's hot outside, I never sweat a lot if any. With this workout, I am sweating a whole lot. Brad's shirt is soaked after we get done. I have already lost some inches of my body everywaer. It's probably water weight. I am sore all over. Not a bad painful sore, but I feel tighter and like I've worked out pretty hard. I am excited that Brad and I are doing this. I feel good after I get done working out. It's the before the workout I dread, because I know it's gonna be super hard.
Some of the people who are on the videos can'teven finish the workouts. Makes me feel better when I finish. I do take lot's of rests though. You go full throttle all the time, pushing yourself constantly.
Well I'll show you the results in 58 more days. Wish us luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment