Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Thursday, January 27, 2011

JJ Heller - What Love Really Means (Official Music Video)



This is one of my favorite songs on the radio. It's by JJ Heller. I want to sing it at church sometime. I see people everyday, whether it is children, teens, adults, or elderly that are seeking something to find that will love them. Sometimes it's family, friends, clothes, jobs, houses, money, etc. All we really need is one thing/person. He can complete all things that we fill to find love. He can love me for me. Not for who I'll become or what I have done or will do. He will love me even though I've messed up soooo many times. He loves me for me! He loves my husband and children and everyone else in the world for who they are. Please listen and watch the video. It speaks to me sooo much. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment