Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Thursday, January 13, 2011

FINALLY!!!!

So whenever Brad and I built our house I went to Sears to buy all of our appliances for our house.
I also got the 5 year insurance for each appliance just in case. Thank goodness I did that.
My dryer started giving me fits about a year and a half ago. I have had it worked on several time. Each time was free of course because of my insurance. But in November it completly quit.
The tech person for Sears came out 4 times to get it fixed. No such luck each time.
So Tuesday, I called Sears and told them what was happening and they said "well here is $1550.00 go get a new dryer today!"
I about cried. Of course it is now January, and it has been crazy with the laundry at our house.
I have been taking our clothes to my mother in law's house to wash and dry. It's been way too much work.
But not anymore. Sears delivered my dryer yesterday and now I can finally do laundry.
I hate laundry, by the way. But now I am so happy that I can finally wash and dry our clothes at home! It's amazing how much my needs and wants have changed over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment