Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Thursday, November 18, 2010

W-A-R-R-I-O-R-S!


WASHINGTON WARRIORS

Well it's been a good year so far. We are 8-3 for the year, and hopefully by bedtime tomorrow we will be 9-3. 

We play Crooked Oak tomorrow for the second round in the playoffs. If we win this game, we will be in the quarter-finals of the state playoffs. And if we win this week, we will play either Colcord or Talihina. If Talahina wins, we play at home for the 3rd round. If Colcord wins, we play at Colcord. Colcord is a 3 1/2 hour drive so I hope
Talihina wins. But of course, I just hope we play really good tomorrow night.

The kids have been doing good this year. Brad seems to be enjoying it a lot. He is really glad to be back home. You know the saying,
"Home is where the heart is?", this is so true for Brad. He has always been a "Washingtonite". He is really proud of his team. He is happy for their success, and I know he is praying on a far run in the playoffs.

Well if you have been praying, continue to do so. I pray for Brad and the team all the time. Brad and I prayed last night together before we went to bed. Say a little prayer for the Warriors tomorrow. I'll let you know how it went. Happy Thanksgiving next week to you all. Have a blessed holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment