Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Thursday, November 4, 2010

One Boy, One Girl, 10 years Later....

 
 One Boy,



One Girl,
 Meets Girl His Senior Year,



Meets Boy Her Senior Year,
Fall In Love.
  2 Weeks Later, 
    He Tells Her He Loves Her.

They Go To Prom!

They Graduate High School And Go To College.

He Finally Realizes After 4.5 Years Of Dating That He Has To Make Her His Forever.


 They Have Their First Baby.
 






He Falls In Love Again With Another Little Lady.


She Is Falling More And More For Him And Now For Her New Baby! 
 

They Made A Family!

Then Here Comes Another Bundle Of Joy!





 Look How Far They've Come,

         





 10 Year's Later!

5 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome on the blog. I'm so proud of you. I'm a proud daddy to you, Kassie, and Kale. I love you all and keep posting on your blog. I love it. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yeah, and I'm proud of Brad too. I've got some pics that you could use on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was beautiful . . . just like you and your family!!! I love all of you so very much!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when you guys started dating! I can't believe it's been ten years. That makes me feel kinda old. What a beautiful life you have made together.

    ReplyDelete