Our Family

Our Family
Brad, Me, Kelby, & Briley

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Beller Update!

What's Up With The Beller Family!
 Happy Birthday Kelby & Briley!

We had Kelby and Briley's birthday party on Oct.9,2010 at the Goldsby Park! It was a huge success! We had 2 moon bounces and of coursse the playground. The girls and family and friends seemed to have a great time. We had pizza, fruit trays, veggie trays, and of course birthday cake! I actually made the birthday cake. It took me awhile and I learned a lot so hopefully next time I can make it look a little better and taste better. Everyone thought it was great, but I think it could have been a little bit better. Thank you so much for all those who came. Many made long road trips to come and we appreciate it so much. We love y'all!

 This is Kelby to a "T"! I was snapping pictures and she kepy posing for me. She's hilarious and quit a character. She's more dramatic and theatrical than anyone I know. She loves to sing and dance all the time. She likes to impersonate people. Like I said she thinks she's a "super star"!
 Here is the Birthday Cake I made!!!
 Love my Girls!!!
 Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!

Today Kelby and I went to the pumkin patch! We had so much fun! It was a little muddy, but a little mud never hurt anyone. She got to pet the goats, bunny's, ducks, ponies, pigs, and a lot of other farm animals that were there. She played in the hay maze and we also rode on a hayride! She played on the little playground and learned about all the types of pumpkins that can be grown. She finally decided on a pumpkin, but I had to carry it the whole time. It was great fun and I can't wait to go on other field trips with her again. Oh by the way, I drove the school bus! LOL!!!! Of course I have my bus drving license from teaching and coaching. Kelby was so proud of me that I drove the kids. One day I'll be the embarrassment! LOL! I'll enjoy these times of being a superhero though! Love my Kelby!
Briley's Walking!!!!

Oct.13,2010

Briley started walking! Finally!!!! She started it on earthquake day! LOL! We came home that day and went over to Nana and Papa's house and little missy decided she wanted to start walking. I got a pic of it when she started. I am so proud! Kelby, of course Miss Independent, was walking at 9 months. But Miss Briley is her own, taker her time, kinda gal. Both my girls are awesome! They make my life soooo much better than it already was!

Football!

Brad and the Warrior's have been doing great! They have only lost the two games to Purcell and Bethany. Both teams were really good and ranked in the top 5 in their class, which is 3A. Washington is in 2A. We just got ranked this week at #10! We have also been without our QB the past few weeks because of him breaking his collar bone. He's expected to make it back this week.

Last Week we beat #9 ranked and undefeated Fredrick. It was a crazy game! I went to Lexington to watch their homecoming because all of my old students were of course in it. I get to the game at Washington, and it's 6 minutes into the game and we are already down 21-0. I am like, GREAT! I take a seat and start rooting on the team. Praying we don't give up, and at the same time not get blown out by 50. Well we didn't give up! The kids kept fighting. By the end of the 2nd quarter, we scored and held them to 21 in the half. I was thinking, man if we can just come out of half-time and score and keep holding them, we just might be able to do this. Well, that's just what we did. We scored after half-time and held them. 4th quarter started and we scored again! It's now 21-21! We continue to hold them and they about scored several times. There was a 1:02 left on the clock and we had the ball, so we drove down the field to our 37 yard line! We had 2 seconds on the clock. Brad called for a field goal. I was like, please let this not go into overtime! We snapped it, and BOOM, GOAL!!!!! Time runs out, and we win the game! It was so awesome and exciting! The kids ran the field, the parents and fans were going nuts! It was great!

This week we have Lindsay, at Lindsay. It's going to be a tough one. They are good and I pray we play well. After Lindsay, we have Cordell at Cordell and then Hobart at home and it's Senior night. I'll have to write back and tell you all the details of the games! 


Halloween!

Kelby and Briley got their Halloween costumes! Kelby will be Sleeping Beauty and Briley is going to be Snow White! Kelby is soooo excited. She wants to wear her dress all the time! She asks everyday if it's time to wear it. I think they'll look pretty cute! I'll post picks up after Halloween! 

Well that's it. It's a long post, but I have to catch you up on life! God is Great! May He bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment