The past two weeks have been a lot of fun for the Beller family.
We have been to our Lake House every weekend spending time with family, friends, and being on the lake a lot.
We have played and played and played.
This is our new boat! We are very excited to have it. We get to tube, ski, knee board, wake board, and ride "SUPER MABLE".
"SUPER MABLE" is one of my bright ideas that I came up with to buy. It's a huge 3 seat er tube. I thought it would be great for our girls to ride. Kelby loves to tube and is not bad at it for a 3 year old. Of course we go extremely slow and there is always an adult with her. But I thought Mable would be great for them. My father in law decided to pull me, my dad, and my sister on Mable. I was having a scary great time when my father in law decided to turn the boat going 30 mph. Now that may not seem very fast, but in boat terms, that's flying. He turned it where dad and Kassie would be leaning toward me. Well lets just say I got flipped out of the tube, rolled 4 times on top of the water, and severely hurt my knee. I can't walk right. I have a friend who works for a orthopedic, and she thinks I tore my meniscus or maybe MCL. GREAT!!!! Thank you MABLE and Rocky for killing me. I don't generally cry a lot when I get hurt, but when I finally got all the water that I drank through my nose and mouth, I almost balled my eyes out. I just had a few tears streaming down my face. Of course my husband is saying "That was a really bad wipe out, but you're alright, suck it up!!" By the time I hoisted my self on to the boat, I dried up my tears and said I was fine. then I tried to walk and have been hobbling ever since. Lol!
Beller Cousins!
The girls are letting Brittani put make-up on them.
Cousin Addy and Kelby playing in the boat!
This is me riding on the little tube. I am wearing goggles, thank you very much, because I wear contacts. I have to see where I am going when I ride. I don't want to lose my contacts either. I got made fun of, but that's okay. I rocked the goggles and before the end of the weekend a lot of people were wearing them. LOL!
This picture was taken 20 years ago on July 2, 2011. My baby Brother, Kale, was born.
We celebrated his birthday at the lake. He is much much bigger now, along with me also. I can't believe he is 20 and that I am as old as I am. I literally remember this like it was a few weeks ago. Time flys by. I was 8 almost 9 in this picture, and Kassie was 6 almost 7. I was so proud of him. Still am. He's pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment