We went to see the Easter Bunny today.
Kelby was so excited. She walked right up to him and sat next to him. She told hm what she wanted for Easter. Also she added a song and dance for the Easter Bunny. She kept waving at him and told me that she thought that the Easter Bunny was soooo cool.
Briley, on the other hand, HATED the Easter Bunny with a passion. If looks could kill, he would be dead. She did not want any part of him. I had to hold her just to get her in the pic. I didn't want to be in the pic, but I wanted Briley in the pic. because I knew it would be a good memory for Briley to remember how scared she was of the Easter Bunny. If you can see a close up of the picture, you can see just how terrified the poor girl was terrified.
We went on with some shopping in the mall, and the girls and I went and ate some lunch. Well we had to pass through where the bunny was to get back to where we had parked. When we went back to where the bunny was, Briley saw him and started screaming and crying again. Kelby was waving and wanting to go see him again. Everyone started looking at us. I did a fast paced walk by the Easter Bunny cause she was crying so loud. I think many of the people were cracking up. They saw one kid loving him, and the other one hating him. I would have laughed too if it were someone else. Briley also hated Santa.
Hopefully by Christmas, Briley will be ready to see Santa. I have a lot of brain washing to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment